Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford Gran Torino (Boss 302)

SVTInterceptor

I am working on my second Revell S&H Gran Torino, but this time it's not going to be box stock.  I plan to make it the Boss 302 Gran Torino, I think. I am combining the Torino with goodies from the 2013 Boss 302 kit (i.e. 5.0 motor, modified kit wheels, interior etc.) Just starting this build.  Please let me know what you think.  I will post pics if anyone wants to see them.  I have been building for years, but new to sharing in a public space and I am open to suggestions.SH_and_Boss.thumb.jpg.d16e6585ecb9101b32Boss_302.thumb.jpg.c8d664007d7e26cfb5f35

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any updates?

Unfortunately I've been stalled on this for the past couple weeks.  I have a big move in the works within the next couple months across the country so I still have it on my desk, but it has taken a backseat at the moment to moving preparation.  I will get back to it today I think.   Thanks for checking up though Mark.

Pulled out the Boss Torino again today and I am kind of at a stand still for the interior.  I've been doing felt sheets for floors lately, but I may want to flock the floors.  Problem is I have no flocking, but miles of felt material.  What do you guys think?  Do you prefer flocking over the felt material?