Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lamborghini Gallardo SE

NYNS Franky

First off, Happy New Year to everyone. He is my final build of 2015. I have had some time of from work this holiday season, and this was one project that needed to be completed!

Started in Oct. which was a busy month being a volunteer FF, Fire Prevention month, open house, visit to the local school, etc. I also was busy at work, in the process of buying a new car, getting ready for the holidays and all the projects of being a home owner! So build time was only a few hours a week. Completed many maintenance chores around the house and asked my wife for one thing! Please give me the time to finish my Lambo and the answer is in this post!

So here is my Lamborghini Gallardo SE, finished in Lambo OE2 Arancio Borealis (Pearl Orange) box stock. I choose this SE over other versions as I liked the wheels, color interior treatments, and 2 tone ext. paint. I figured I could have some fun with this one. Also, if I had the funds to purchase one, this would be the one!

One disappointment was not fro the kit! I spent alot of time on the interior which I was extremely happy with. When I went to download the interior pics they were gone. My better half must have deleted them, but she did give me time to complete this before the end of 2015, so it's okay. Thought about spliting it just to take pics but changed my mind thinking of the pucker factor involved! So without any furter yapping I hope you enjoy!

URL]

URL]

017.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG