Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is a bunch or spare parts that I am going to put togather,I am really wanting to find a 2wd chassis but if one can not be found I will use the chassis from the Warlock that I converted to 2wd and use the slant six I had for over 40 years. If I can find the 2wd chassis I am going to make it as a bare bones truck.

100_6751.JPG

Would love to have one of those longbed 4x4s from the mid 70s again but they go for way too much money,I still have one of the dirt bikes that came with them and parts of another. Now to find a set of steel rims and small hubcaps.

Edited by junkyardjeff
added more words

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep,

Tom would be right, Chrysler Engine Blue. ALL slant 6's from I think 1970 till the 1990's was that color. BEFORE 1970 they were red, mostly and then in the 1990's, they were made black.

I have seen some of the 60s sweptlines with yellow sixes in them but I am no expert.

NICE! ya should post pics of the engine work and what ya got done currently!!!!! Be GREAT to see a 70's Dodge truck, with a slant 6 in it!

I built this one around 8 years ago. The slant 6 kinda gets lost in there.

Edited by kataranga

• 2 weeks later...