Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O. Bicentenial Mack Super-Liner

Jeez mate , this is a big build i wish you all the luck with it . There are a few been done here in oz , it will be great to watch this one . The following photo's were takin at a model show at nagambie which is run by nigel and renee from auslowe , i duno where i got the photo's from but they were not takin by me .

Edited by scummy

Jeez mate , this is a big build i wish you all the luck with it . There are a few been done here in oz , it will be great to watch this one . The following photo's were takin at a model show at nagambie which is run by nigel and renee from auslowe , i duno where i got the photo's from but they were not takin by me .

nagambie_5.jpg

nagambie_9.jpg

nagambie_10.jpg

The one you've got pics of was done by a friend that I trade parts with, Ernie Hastas. He helped me with the badging you see in my parts. Ernie Gave me info on what modifications to make, paint to use etc,. He's a good fella and always helps others.

Ben

Ben

Ben, wow that is some collection of parts. You definitely have put some time and thought into this project. My wallet hurts just seeing that collection of aftermarket. 

You friend Ernie has built the sexiest Mack model I have ever seen !  :wub:

Ernie has won most competitions he has entered with that truck. I'm yet to see it in person.

Ben

ben , is everything now sold out from auslowe

great project this one

lol. I've always dreamed of building this truck since I was in grade 2 in 1988. Now I have the chance, I'm taking it. The parts weren't as expensive as organising a KW T904. Cheers.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpeg.d9a589bcf693462527731a8Thinking about using aluminium for the chassis rails on this one. Not sure, will have to ask my brothers for advice on working wo aluminium. I want to cut the chassis at the front to make it like an R series. In Australia, we had an R series chassis in our Mack trucks until they changed to a straight rail in about 2000.