Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O. MACK Superliner O.O.B trying to scrath built a w 700 chassis 4/21/16

Jesus, to post your pics from Photobucket, copy and paste the IMG URL from Photobucket to here and your pics will come up here like this:

GetAttachment_zpslbonlwqg.jpg

GetAttachment%201_zps8wac4wte.jpg

I copy the picture but for some reason it keeps loading and didn't do anything!!!!

I copy the picture but for some reason it keeps loading and didn't do anything!!!!

No, the picture itself is not the IMG code that makes the picture visible here. Off to the right of the picture in Photobucket, you should see options like this in this pic I took of my Photobucket.

It may be a little hard to see, but about the tip of the highlighter is the IMG, click on the URL address in that box and it will come up "Copied". Then in the reply box here, either right click and select "Paste" or press ctrl+v (which also is paste) and the IMG URL will be displayed as text here in the reply box something like (but not exact, because I had to edit it so the pic would not display again) this:

URL=http://s769.photobucket.com/user/highway76/media/Misc Pictures/IMG_20160302_211732_9291_zpsp47mfw1q.jpg.html]http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/highway76/Misc Pictures/IMG_20160302_211732_9291_zpsp47mfw1q.jpg[/URL

There would be a [ and another ] at the ends to make the pic show as it did above. 

• 4 weeks later...

No, the picture itself is not the IMG code that makes the picture visible here. Off to the right of the picture in Photobucket, you should see options like this in this pic I took of my Photobucket.

IMG_20160302_211732_9291_zpsp47mfw1q.jpg

It may be a little hard to see, but about the tip of the highlighter is the IMG, click on the URL address in that box and it will come up "Copied". Then in the reply box here, either right click and select "Paste" or press ctrl+v (which also is paste) and the IMG URL will be displayed as text here in the reply box something like (but not exact, because I had to edit it so the pic would not display again) this:

URL=http://s769.photobucket.com/user/highway76/media/Misc Pictures/IMG_20160302_211732_9291_zpsp47mfw1q.jpg.html]%7Boption%7Dhttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/highway76/Misc Pictures/IMG_20160302_211732_9291_zpsp47mfw1q.jpg[/URL

There would be a [ and another ] at the ends to make the pic show as it did above. 

Sorry for the late answer Matthew but I did this process and the picture stays in a loading mode ( infinite). Probably I did something that change the method of the photo because is not the same process to download the photo via photobucket.

Thanks for your help!!! apreciated!!

Jesus

Humm I thought that it was April!!!:blink:

Still doing some things I finished the cheap cross-members and sleeper. I was working on the cab and is a pain to assemble, well I din't washed so probably the oil from the plastic was the problem!!

I cleaned the cab and the rear camel-back and the wheels. I trying to figure out how to assemble the w 700 chassis.  

That's all for now.

Thanks for looking!!

Edited by Chu

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a setback I already assemble the sleeper but it fell of accidentally on the floor!!! :angry: Didn't do to much. Still thinking in make some changes on the camell back using  a donor that I have or the AITM but needs a lot of work and more detailing to look good. here are some old photos of my slowwwwlllyyy progress. I think the chassis needs to lengthened for this project probable need at list 1inch or 1 1\2 inches. I accept opininons

Saludos

Jesus

P4060342.JPG

P4060341a.jpg

P4060339.JPG

P4060338.JPG

Thanks Clayton, Brian, Gino, Ben, Rob and Tom I extended the chassis 1 1\2 inch and look better. I'm going to use a mack dm 600 donor parts to finish the frame!!

Thanks for looking

Jesus

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You make a great Built Angel and I agree with you to work on my project  little by little. I'm probably start on my vacation in mid July!!! Saludos desde Bayamon via Aguas Buenas.

• 4 weeks later...

Still NO progress but alive!!  I hope to start again in some point in late August or early September. Have a great day to all of you!!

All good. I'm back to study and work so it's a bit of a challenge to find time myself. Looking foreward to seeing more of yours.

Ben