Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O. MACK Superliner O.O.B trying to scrath built a w 700 chassis 4/21/16

First of all is an honor to be part of this contest with all of you my fellow builders. This is going to be a challenge for me because is my first attempt to built a Italieri Mack Superliner outside the box. I'm going to use a AITM 55,000 LB suspension and mack six spoke wheels. I also going to swap the engine for a Cat 3406 from the KW aerodyne , I'm  looking for a flat top sleeper for this project,  mack dm 600 front emblem and bulldog ornament.

Thanks for looking

Jesus

IMG_20160102_170117.jpg

Edited by Chu

Hi Ben, I bought already the Mack Photo etch but the emblem is to big for the grill. My other problem is that my paypal account doesn't allow me to pay for good from paypal Australia. Any help if would be appreciated. That means that I can't buy parts from auslowe :(.Thanks for your comments, I saw the B.R.B.O for all of you since yesterday awesome proyects wao!!!

Jesus,

Glad to see you joining in on this.  i thinking building the model out of the box is a big help! There is more room on the workbench ! roflmao

Seriously you can handle it.

Be Well

Gator

Hi Ben, I bought already the Mack Photo etch but the emblem is to big for the grill. My other problem is that my paypal account doesn't allow me to pay for good from paypal Australia. Any help if would be appreciated. That means that I can't buy parts from auslowe :(.Thanks for your comments, I saw the B.R.B.O for all of you since yesterday awesome proyects wao!!!

I'll help you out for bits.

Ben