Model Cars Magazine Forum

HOBOY! HOT NEWS! 1974 Dodge Monaco Police Cars Coming!!!!

Danno

• 4 weeks later...

And if that wasn't good enough news, there will also be a 1975 Dodge Monaco sedan!

The Bluesmobile is number GL84011 and the '75 Chicago police car is number GL84012.
Release is scheduled for August.

Edited by Junkman

And if that wasn't good enough news, there will also be a 1975 Dodge Monaco sedan!

The Bluesmobile is number GL84011 and the '75 Chicago police car is number GL84012.
Release is scheduled for August.

Thanks Junkman, August sounds good to me. 

Jeff 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a friend who got both the CPD and the BB's cars, with GREEN tires. What goes?

here is a reference sale on ebay, I have no interest in this sale which I find overpriced

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenlight-Green-Machine-1974-Dodge-Monaco-BluesMobile-Blues-Brothers-1-24-/361773369305?hash=item543b5f87d9:g:HKYAAOSw8gVYA~zV

greg

I have a friend who got both the CPD and the BB's cars, with GREEN tires. What goes?

here is a reference sale on ebay, I have no interest in this sale which I find overpriced

Those are the usual Greenlight Green Machines limited 'chase' items...the regular ones have normal tires.   'Green Machines' are the GL equivalent of Hot Wheels 'Treasure Hunts' or Johnny Lightning's White Lightnings...

Edited by Rob Hall

Sorry can only load 2 pics ?

Its not a bad diecast. But only opening front doors, no hood or trunk to open. No rear window after a meet with The Good Ol Boys ! The wheels need to be changed but as they are both metal axles should be easy. The licence plates are way too small too.

The interior is moulded plastic without paint n looks too yellow but does have a speedo sticker. Also a cop radio so guess same as the CPD version. Should be easy to paint n detal.

More than happy we finally have a 74 Monaco though

Edited by 57peppershaker