Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 Cameo Pro Touring build UPDATE 2-23-16

• 2 weeks later...

lol this is cool seeing this kit being done! I did one just like this, to go along with my Malco Gasser Mustang. I painted both of them to match each other, sadly they were both stolen. I just hope that they are still together. Good to see someone doing the exact kit i did but a lot nicer then mine!

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 10:26 PM, Gumball said:

lol this is cool seeing this kit being done! I did one just like this, to go along with my Malco Gasser Mustang. I painted both of them to match each other, sadly they were both stolen. I just hope that they are still together. Good to see someone doing the exact kit i did but a lot nicer then mine!

Sorry to hear yours were taken.  That had to suck seeing all your hard work being taken by a low life.  Thanks for the complements on mine!

Yeah I managed to buy all the models I lost. On the flip side, because they were all built long ago and I have improved a little in my skills, I plan on redoing them all but better. Perhaps I can just mail you mine or something that way you can build it, and then I can clame that I built it. Lol

Edited by Gumball
More words