Model Cars Magazine Forum

BRBO - International Prostar

it's such a shame the interior is almost invisible once installed, the kit has such a nicely detailed interior.

Dan,

Nice progress on this . But we would like to see some photos !

As for all that nice work on the interior , not being seen. You know it is there . And most likely derived a lot of pleasure doing it. IMHO That is what counts .

Be Well

Gator

I'm going to try to remember to take pics next time I sit to work on this. :)

Trailer is pretty much done. Just need to add the marker lights and apply decals. I'm not a fan of how the Moebius trailer went together, but I'm not sure how they could improve it. Lining up the panels and getting everything to fit square and tight was frustrating. Ending up rigging up braces within the trailer to hold walls in place, tight against the roof. I think I mentioned it before, but half of the tabs were broken off of the walls, so getting it to stay in place was difficult. End result looks great though, and I guess that's what matters.

Still working on cab details. Once those are added, it will be decals, then clear, then final assembly.

Really looking good, Man...

Yep......The trailer can be a booger, if you're not careful.....Once I figured out that there is, in fact, a top and a bottom to the side panels, it was pretty simple.....A couple guys have had problems, because there are circular alignment pins at the top and square ones at the bottom (Or vise versa), but the point is, if you get it wrong, you may experience some issues.....Looks like you got them to fit together, though.....

Yeah....It is a shame the interior isn't as visible after assembly....But there are things you can do......Great job on this, though.....It's looking quite good.....

Edited by kilrathy10

Thanks guys.

I finally found a flaw with this kit! The exhaust stacks were warped. Well...two of the four pieces to make the stacks were warped. Super easy fix though. 

If someone had told me back when the whole BRBO thing was announced that a kit would take me 10 months to build, I would have laughed my butt off. Now I'm looking at the calender and shaking my head. lolz.

Anyway, it's coming along, not too far from an Under Glass post!