Model Cars Magazine Forum

Turbo chargers

Model Meister makes some nice ones that even come with an external wastegate and fittings, and they come in at least two sizes.  I have a set and they are the best I've bought.  It is an overseas outfit, so it takes a little longer to get them.

B-N-L resins also have some but I've never bought any.  I have bought some from VCG Resins though and they are okay.

The ones from Hobby Design seem to the be nicest/cleanest, but they are only positioned one way. if you want RH/LH turbos, i have bought some from TDR Innovations on shapeways in multiple sizes. They are very nice. 

So far those are my favorite two, but there are plenty more out there. 

I agree on the Hobby Design parts being the best,really crisp and nice detail. I bought some engine parts to a Supra

from Model Meister and it was really poor quality,pinholes,lots of flash and some areas on the Turbo it looks like 

the resin did not reach,so the material was thinner then flash. Close to junk beside the intake and wastgate.