Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O Pete 378

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's just a small update but I have the engine paint started cleaning the paint of the interior of the cab (sprayed it and instantly didn't like it) so I'm still at the point of fill, sand, prime, repeat. So here's where I am it's not a dd color... but it is a show truck build. 

Let me know what you think!

Rich

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not really anything new now. The frame is waiting for paint but haven't had time, been busy figuring out who I'm going to work for next, things ain't working at this place, and I'm fairly well known in my trade so that just complicates things tring to keep the current job from finding out. Argh need bench  time.

Rich

Hi Rich, you're having a dance on ice.  Be careful, and discreet with your job wishes.  After many years in the military, I like  "the next place gotta be better" phrase.  It has a positive manner about it and because of this, it was for the most part true.  There are though places that just plain s.u.c.k, period.  Get out if you can , and get on with what you want to do.  You, are the boss.  For the others, you're just part-timing and they should appreciate your presence.

Your painted chassis looks great ! I really like it. What color is that?

Be Well

Gator

Thanks Gator, here's the color. It's been fairly easy to work with but its still metalic and almost translucent so the base color needs to be right to get the look you want, so far white is working for this, even tried Greman Silver metalic and it was still to dark.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...