Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Super Boss 2016

Bennyg

Had to go over to that part of town anyway. I checked. They don't have, not even a spot for it. I think someone may have done some photoshopping. Maybe I'm reading to much into it.

nope, they won't have a spot for them till they get them in. I spoke to two different stores here today and that's what the girls that work in the kits section told me. She knew exactly what I was talking about when I described the kit.

nope, they won't have a spot for them till they get them in. I spoke to two different stores here today and that's what the girls that work in the kits section told me. She knew exactly what I was talking about when I described the kit.

Either they are builders or they know it's comin. Either way, good to know.

Must be close, I also asked at the local store and the guy stocking shelves knew of it . Wasn't sure of an arrival date,  but said keep checking each week. He did mention several inquiry about this kit and a few others so it sounds very popular! 

The next time they want you to order from them just say "hopefully next week". :blink:

Yeah, I was bit beside myself with that. I don't think I'll be ordering from there again. I did preorder the single drive Freightliner from a different place, so hopefully it goes better from there.

Has anyone thought of have the engine scaled up to 1/16th and use the K/W as a donor for something different?  A lot of work I know but it would be cool. Maybe.

Someone makes a few engines for the 1/16 trucks but I don't think the 12v-71 is one of them.