Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Chevelle SS...My first completed build of 2016

tyrone

Hey guys... this is the first build of 2016 in the books for me... My uncle had a Chevelle just like this, and my dad had a white 67 Chevelle SS.. (I'll be doing that one next..).. I used the Lingberg kit and wheels and tires from  Dan Fink speed wagon kit... Thanks for looking and comments welcome...

Hey guys... this is the first build of 2016 in the books for me... My uncle had a Chevelle just like this, and my dad had a white 67 Chevelle SS.. (I'll be doing that one next..).. I used the Lingberg kit and wheels and tires from  Dan Fink speed wagon kit... Thanks for looking and comments welcome...

Very nice! Is the color Hugger Orange?

Beautiful build!  Just like I remember them from back-in-the-day!  More bonus points for cleanly removing the large bumper guards from both the front and rear bumpers; I think that modification greatly-improves the overall look of these Chevelles!

Thanks Mark... I hate bumper guards too...

Nice work as always from you! This '66 Chevelle is a very good looking body, so it's great to see that the Lindberg kit can be built into this nice model. Excellent job on paint and BMF on it. That overspray on chassis is just about perfect and detailing is top notch as always too. Nice work, I gotta get me one of these kits now.