Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya at 2016 Nuremburg Toy Fair

Okay, so maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last. Though I see nothing about an FXX-K in the link you've provided.

several new static kits including
14130 1/12 Repsol Honda RC213V 14
24343 1/24 Ferrari FXX K ----------- :):):):):):):) Me iz happy!
32587 1/48 British 7Ton AC MK IV
37022 1/35 M109A3G
89636 1/35 Russian T55A Metal Gun Barrel

Do you get the full engine in the re-issued EM kit? Mine is the full detail version, and I find it hard to imagine how the rear end goes together WITHOUT the engine holding it all together. It was definitely a build where I could have used another pair of hands (at least), and my memory is that everything is hanging off everything else...

bestest,

M.

Do you get the full engine in the re-issued EM kit? Mine is the full detail version, and I find it hard to imagine how the rear end goes together WITHOUT the engine holding it all together. It was definitely a build where I could have used another pair of hands (at least), and my memory is that everything is hanging off everything else...

bestest,

M.

It's a straight reissue of the EM kit. They've reissued a number of the EM kits "silently" in other series as well. The Daytona, LP400, 930 Turbo, and 73 Carerra RS all came out in the past two Circuit Wolf series.  The Daytona was also just reissued in the regular Ferrari line like the 288 GTO.