Model Cars Magazine Forum

I often wonder why building can be so slow

Boy, if that doesn't look familiar!

My cat will crawl into anything that it's not supposed to.

Suitcases, laundry baskets, plastic bags, any kind of box & so on.

My wife bought her a little "cat tent" that she could crawl into for $25.00.........won't go near it! :angry:

Her latest thing is opening cupboard doors by pawing at the bottom & crawling into them.

Dopey cats!!

Steve

Sledsel, That's the best kit or kitten anyone could ever ask for and Junkman what a cute video of an adorable cat. I unfortunately had to let my little helper go this past summer, she was 18 years old and seeing this post brings back a lot of great memories for me. Thanks everyone.       Jeff 

That looks very familiar. Same thing here at my place aswell. We got two cats (actually we got three but the third one is always outside) and they both crawl in to kit boxes. The oldest one is 9 years old now and being a male that has lost his manhood he is quite big. He usually ends up trashing the box. Out youngest cat we just got this fall and she is about 4 months now. She steals parts and tools all the time. So far, I have found everything that she has stolen.

Edited by Atmobil

Pretty Calico sweetheart , Andy !  I have a Calico heart , too (see attached photo) . I swear that she's part Cougar ! She growls , hisses , chirps , trills , etc . , just like a Mountain Lion !
 Best behaved feline companion I've ever shared a home with !

Now , this guy here (again , attached photo) is a big reason why I have to work slowly on any project ! He's turning 13 this year , but he still acts like a kitten ! Being that he's half-British Shorthair , he's naturally curious ; a true "Ship's Cat" !

Love them both to pieces :wub:

13jul2015_ollie.jpeg

02prettyPanther.jpg

Good to hear that I am not the only one with this issue. All of them sure have personalities.

Carl, Penelope is a sweetheart, she was dumped off by some a**hole (I live in the country) prolly cuz she was pregnant. I took her in. She lost all her kittens and tore the house apart looking for them. After, the kids let her out and bam, pregnant again. Had a litter of one, and she is still with us. She likes to take the sprues, so when I empty one, I let her have it.

1.jpg

0302151301-00.jpg

Edited by Sledsel

Pretty Calico sweetheart , Andy !  I have a Calico heart , too (see attached photo) . I swear that she's part Cougar ! She growls , hisses , chirps , trills , etc . , just like a Mountain Lion !
 Best behaved feline companion I've ever shared a home with !

Now , this guy here (again , attached photo) is a big reason why I have to work slowly on any project ! He's turning 13 this year , but he still acts like a kitten ! Being that he's half-British Shorthair , he's naturally curious ; a true "Ship's Cat" !

Love them both to pieces :wub:

13jul2015_ollie.jpeg

02prettyPanther.jpg

Love that black dot on the nose

Good to hear that I am not the only one with this issue. All of them sure have personalities.

Carl, Penelope is a sweetheart, she was dumped off by some a**hole (I live in the country) prolly cuz she was pregnant. I took her in. She lost all her kittens and tore the house apart looking for them. After, the kids let her out and bam, pregnant again. Had a litter of one, and she is still with us. She likes to take the sprues, so when I empty one, I let her have it.

1.jpg

0302151301-00.jpg

Andy my cat was hauled here pregnant and dumped in the rain. She had kittins 3 times had her fixed and enjoyed 10 wonderful years. i want another one a long hair Calico....

Our car seems amazingly respectable of my workbench in the basement. He goes down when I go but it there alone too. I've never seen him up on the bench and never lost a part that I could attribute to him swiping it off the table. I know there are things I don't see, but it feels safe at least leaving everything out.

Outside, though, he picks EVERYTHING up!

Ours just keeps trying to make "contributions" to all of my builds.  It amazes me how cat hair can end up in the darnedest places.  I've had to pull a few out of paint that he was nowhere near at the time.

I had nose prints in the paint..... once a paw mark. I now have a cupboard that keeps my things safe while they dry.

Must be a cat thing... for all cats!

1222f6da55d3910be669d880e9342169.jpg

5bb4bd0d15e2153aaef2abca331824a6.jpg

Our car seems amazingly respectable of my workbench in the basement. He goes down when I go but it there alone too. I've never seen him up on the bench and never lost a part that I could attribute to him swiping it off the table. I know there are things I don't see, but it feels safe at least leaving everything out.

Outside, though, he picks EVERYTHING up!

Mine bring "gifts" all the time.... Funniest was she brought a mouse inside (usually they are by the door) Sat it at my feet and it took off!

Was mayhem!!!! They got it tho

Mine bring "gifts" all the time.... Funniest was she brought a mouse inside (usually they are by the door) Sat it at my feet and it took off!

Was mayhem!!!! They got it tho

hahah ... yeah, mine like to donate chipmunks in the house.

my cat (one of 3) is a real strange one.   anywhere else in the house, she won't come within 3 feet of anyone but as soon as I walk into my hobby room, she's there being annoyingly affectionate.  She's a real work inhibitor.  Usually if I give her a pipe cleaner she'll go chase it around and leave me be for the most part.  Otherwise, I have to just wait until she settles into my lap and falls asleep.

as for boxes, well, cats are cats, something about the smooth cardboard bottom and the walls to hold them in, I don't get it.  They are strange creatures.

1.jpg

0302151301-00.jpg

The first photo of the Kit Cat looks like she is part Maincoon a lot  like the cat that I had owned ?

Edited by XJ6