Model Cars Magazine Forum

How do I delete older posts here?

greymack

Are you trying to delete entire topics, or just attachments (photos) that you've posted.

I don't know that there is a way to delete your topics, but you can delete attachments if you're posting pics from your hard drive.

Just click on your name in the upper right corner, click on "my attachments" and a page will appear showing all of the photos you have posted.

You can then delete which ever ones you would like by clicking on the "trash can" in the right hand column.

You can delete individual posts by clicking on the "options" tile at the bottom of your post & then clicking on "delete" in the pop up box.

Steve

Edited by StevenGuthmiller

Since you are allowed a specific bandwidth, it is a good idea to delete old photos that are too big. I had too many big photos and couldn't post anymore in the forum.

The best remedy for that problem is to use an outside photo hosting site such as "Photobucket" or "Fotki".

You can then just post directly from that site by just copying & pasting & since this method simply posts a "link" to your photo, it uses no bandwidth & you can post as many photos as you'd like without ever having to delete any.

Steve