Model Cars Magazine Forum

JJ Update # 1

jwrass

Gentlemen,

Jimmy needs some help here! I have a few updates in the can that I formatted in Word. Pictures and text.

I tried to load them to the site to no avail............ I then proceed to do he same from my Flikr account and 3 of the 5 pictured seen here loaded but would not take text.

I went to the sites tutorial on how to load pictures and text and that was......................... need I say more!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

When formatting text and pictures with the sites format is there a way to save the information to come back at a later time to finish the post to the thread? Also How do you add updates in a 1,2,3.etc format without starting another thread??????

I really want to contribute however I am at a loss!!!

Any help here would be appreciated!

jimmy "RASS"

Jimmy, I gave up on trying to use my PhotoBucket links since the MCM site changes. I now copy everything from PB to my File Explorer - Pictures files on my computer, then grab them using the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." function.

I use the Choose Files option as opposed to dragging them. Sigh, I miss the good old days.

A quick hint if you use this method. After you grab a pic, make sure you click on "Add photo" after each pic. Otherwise, it'll load them in reverse order.

It's a pain in the patootie, but that's only because it's twice the work. Once the pics are up, you can add text between them if you like by clicking to the right side of the pics, then hit enter, and that will give you the space for the text.

As far as adding to your first post, you simply reply in that post.

If you still need help, pm me.

Edited by Nytrozilla