Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Shelby G.T.350

Ulbo

Hi everybody,

I know these kits are very popular and I tried to create it a little bit more detailed so I add some more pipes, wires... and so on... I did not use LeMans stripes by reason, because in sixties most of Shelbys were without them when they left the factory

and it was more installed as a dealer option and to be honest I like it more without them. Colors are Gunze and Zero Paints with Gunze clear. 

IMG_8205.JPG

IMG_8209.JPG

IMG_8217.JPG

IMG_8284.JPG

IMG_8221.JPG

IMG_8223.JPG

IMG_8230.JPG

IMG_8232.JPG

IMG_8234.JPG

IMG_8238.JPG

IMG_8241.JPG

IMG_8266.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

Hi folks,

thanks for your reactions. Concerning to your questions I enclose some pics from building proces and the tires are regular box stock tires from Revell only sanded and I use decals from http://www.indycals.net/. Distributor wiring are standard cables from Detail Master and the boots I have scratchbuilt from wire isolation. And yes there is a shift pattern but not as good as it should be...

Regarding

Rasto

IMG_6409.JPG

IMG_5251.JPG

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5388.JPG

IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_6382.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_6383.JPG

IMG_6421.JPG

Just a minute,,, there's one too many rivets on the....   This is the absolute best job I've ever seen done on this kit!!  That's a whole lot of hard work, it really shows!!  Did I mention I really like it!  (Friend of the family had a '66 same color.)