Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O. ?????

I consider myself a truck guy, and I find it aggravating as well. Perhaps the Administration would consider adding a new board for the truck community build, it would keep things neat and tidy.

I dont agree, things are fine the way they are. All of them are semi models of some sort and in the proper section for like minded builders.

Nobody asked your opinion My Meyers, again. Here you are again, stirring things up that do not concern or that your involved in.

The B.R.B.O. isn't for you to worry about, not for you understand. It my concept, my deal and my concern. The title is for me to keep track of the entrants in my CBP. And, to those involved in this B.R.B.O., it is common knowledge. If you want to put up some your money on this deal, since 100% of it is coming out of my pocket, then I'll take any ideas you may have. But until then, don't worry about, same goes for anyone else that doesn't get it, or has an opinion on it. If I'm being an a--hole about this, oh well. I wake up that way, so it's nothing new to me. 

There's nothing wrong with the current format of the forum. This is how its been for a long time, so I doubt it'll change. I'm sure Admin will agree. 

I agree with what Sean said, so make it a X4 for me. 

This Build Off is mine. It is 100% funded by me and me alone. So when it comes under question by trouble maker and a casual poster, I will react.

I never claimed to have anything to do with the forum besides be a member.

Um, your two comments contradict each other.  If you choose to lead, understand that people will make comments, good or bad. Part of the territory.Brush it off and move forward.    And if you choose to be a leader, be humble.  I spend a lot of time and energy to benefit the hobby and I don't claim anything as mine.

Cool your jets there Clayton. The last time I checked this was "Model Cars Magazine Forum" and not "Clayton's Corner"

I agree This is also a family forum and the word forum means people can voice their opinions within the forum rules. You could have made your return comment without coping an attitude. Nobody has to ask for anybodies opinions or ideas here this is a forum a place to exchange opinions and ideas within the rules of the forum.