Model Cars Magazine Forum

Instant Karma's Gonna Get You...

Harry P.

Everyone has a tough time against the Panthers.

Their play reminds me of the 1985 Bears Harry, with the way they dominated the Cardinals on both sides of the ball today and all season. They are capable of winning the Super Bowl, just depends on which Denver team shows up in San Francisco in two weeks.

Their play reminds me of the 1985 Bears Harry, with the way they dominated the Cardinals on both sides of the ball today and all season. They are capable of winning the Super Bowl, just depends on which Denver team shows up in San Francisco in two weeks.

Yeah, they remind me of the '85 Bears too, who could do no wrong and just dominated everyone. Remember "The Fridge" scoring a TD? Good times! :D

Carolina is going to be tough to beat for sure. They made Arizona look like a Pop Warner team today. But I'm rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos, even though Carolina's head coach is a former Bear.

I think the Panthers got chewed out in the locker room after letting Seattle get back into the game last week  They showed up for both halves today!  They are a really strong team, and I think they will be very hard to beat.  I'm hoping the Broncos can pull it off, though.  I want to see Peyton get another ring so that he has at least as many as his kid Brother!  I will also root for anybody who knocks the Patriots out of the playoffs.

If the Panthers show up for both halves, the way they did today, it will be a long day for the Broncos.  Arizona is a really good team (Second best in the NFL) and Carolina just destroyed them on both Offense and Defense.  I think if the Superbowl had ended up being New England vs. Carolina, the Panthers would rout the Patriots.

The 1985 Bears had a song too.  Remember the Superbowl Shuffle?  

AFC game:   :)

NFC game:   :(

Broncos vs. Cardinals was the matchup I was hoping for.  My favorite team vs my second favorite team; no matter how it turned out, I wouldn't have lost.

And, I was really looking forward to rooting for both sides in a Super Bowl for the first time ever!  

But, alas, the Second Seed Cardinals forgot to shop up tonight.  Instead, posers showed up and embarrassed themselves at the feet of those from Carolina.

Ah well, so be it.  There'll now be no distractions or bifurcated loyalties.  BRONCOS!  AFC Champs!  SB50 Winners!  NFL Champs!!

Yeah, they remind me of the '85 Bears too, who could do no wrong and just dominated everyone. Remember "The Fridge" scoring a TD? Good times! :D

Carolina is going to be tough to beat for sure. They made Arizona look like a Pop Warner team today. But I'm rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos, even though Carolina's head coach is a former Bear.

Don't forget we have a couple of former Bears on our roster Harry- Peanut Tillman and Greg Olsen ! While I will always be a Bears fan, I am so glad to be watching the Panthers this season as it has been magical. 

The turnovers killed the Cardinals last night and the Panthers made sure to capitalize on them. They are a better team than the one that showed up but it is difficult for most teams to play from behind and win. The Panthers struggled at times this season to put teams away once they had a big lead, look at last week's game against Seattle, but they made sure that didn't happen yesterday.

Much like the 85 Bears, the Panthers feel like they are on a mission this season and won't be happy until they win in San Francisco on February 7. Looking forward to the Super Bowl, I think it will be a good game and could be Peyton Manning's last one. His record in the post season isn't that great but I have always felt that he played the game they way it was meant to be.

We recorded it the end of the Broncos game because we had things to do. I mistakenly went on Yahoo news, so the headline gave it away. My wife set down to watch it. About 10 minutes in, Grandma comes down stairs and says, "Why you watch'n this, the Broncos won." I was cracking up. We love Grandma. I'm always rooting for Peyton so it was good either way.

A little football math for my dear but deranged friend in Sin City:

5280 + 14/4 + 7 + 8 + 18 factor 2/7/16, divided by 50 = 1.

Oy, looks like something written by a Jewish CPA doing taxes......................:blink:

Deranged. Ha! I resemble that remark.

You know me too well. ;)

G