Model Cars Magazine Forum

New/Reissue kits I would like from Revell

Just a few kit suggestions for reissues or new tooling. 

Monogram Uncertain T

Revell Dodge Revellion Funny Car

1960 Dodge Lancer 

1960 - 62 Plymouth Valiant 

Revell 1966 Bel AIr 2-door sedan (modified 1966 Impala tooling)

What are you suggestions?

Edited by davysmodels
spelling

From what I understand, what's kept the Uncertain T off the shelves all these years has been getting permission from the owner of the original Uncertain T, thought it certainly would be nice if they could somehow work it out.

Something I'd like to his Revell do is resture their Model T kit back to the Little T,  Like they did wit the Blue Bandito.

I like the classics, so I'd certainly love to see them bring out the Monogram classics again.   Their Cord 812 is vastly superior to that horrific lump of plastic that Lindberg sells.

Roger Harney, who worked at Revell/Monogram  for 57 years, told me about five years ago that Monogram scrapped the Uncertain T tooling sometime in the past.  I got the impression this occurred in the late 1970's, during the period that Tom Gannon was the President of Monogram.  The outlook for the model car hobby was much different back then; if they had known how it would evolve I'm pretty confident that the tooling would not have been scrapped.     TIM