Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/18 scale '69 Hurst Olds decals

My best friend built a replica '69 Hurst Olds convertible back in the day as his first car. During his stint in the Air Force he had her along with the family car and when his enlistment was up, the decision was made to return to West Virginia from Holloman AFB in Alamogordo, NM. The problem was they could only tow back one car behind the U Haul so the decision was made to sell the Olds before heading home. Like many of us he now regrets that decision and dreams of one day having another.

Since my numbers for the recent Billion dollar PowerBall didn't hit, I decided to build him a desktop model instead. Since there is no 1/18 scale diecast of the '69 H/O convertible (or the 442 or Cutlass convertibles for that matter) I picked up the '69 H/O hardtop model and plan on converting it to a drop top. Doing so will require a total respray which means the H/O & Olds fender emblem decals will be lost. Is there a company that makes the 1/18 scale Hurst Olds decal sets?

THANKS