Model Cars Magazine Forum

78 Corvette Street Out Law

baddgass

Mike the pics. come wright off my computer.

hey BG,

when you download directly from your computer, I think the file is embedded on the server of the forum you're on, so there are limits to how much space you take. If you used a third party like photobucket, the pics you place here from there are actually just links to the images already uploaded on that third party server. Another benefit of those photo sites is they're off your drive so you can archive your pics there. Make sense?

by the way, im not a salesman for photo archive sites ... I just wanna see more of your vettes!

Edited by LaughingIndian

You will probably have to go to your user settings, and delete some of your older pictures, before you can post another picture. Also, fyi, in the future, you can lower the picture resolution, and/or upload smaller pictures by cropping, or resizing. 

Im following along, and want to see more pictures as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cato no plan drawings, all out of my head. I do have experienced in chassis build in 1:1.

Thought so and excellent work. The Montana Bros are local to me here on LI and do full NHRA up to ProMod. Great shop to hang around in. Was right next to Kook's Headers before they moved. .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...