Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Washington!

Poff

Hey everyone! My names Joel and my model car addiction started when I was 7 or 8 years old. Kind of hit and miss the last 10 years, but over the last 6 months I have really been getting back into it. Maybe because I am almost 30 and life has slowed down a little?? LOL I started purchasing a lot of kits I assembled when I was younger! Sure wish I would have saved them! I really like buying a few kits and putting them together. Now that there is such an aftermarket parts world, I no longer have to do that! I joined because I wanted to find out what tips and tricks others are using. I am very interested in the resin and 3D printing parts, and learning more about them. Mainly engine components. I am always shoving a bigger motor into my project! So if anyone has any tips and tricks with resin and 3D printing I am all ears! Also, which brands everyone suggests from previous builds they have used!!!