Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Honda/Acura

MenacePrime_DA9

While not a big Tuner fan I can certainly recognize good work and this collection demonstrates some very nice work. Well done. A fellow modeler and myself are currently building a pair of the reissued Tamiya Honda 600 kits. It was a pricy kit but is an almost fall together model as are most Tamiya kits. I'll add mine to a tiny Honda collection consisting of a Honda 800 & Honda 2000 and also have an NSX to build in the future.

While not a big Tuner fan I can certainly recognize good work and this collection demonstrates some very nice work. Well done. A fellow modeler and myself are currently building a pair of the reissued Tamiya Honda 600 kits. It was a pricy kit but is an almost fall together model as are most Tamiya kits. I'll add mine to a tiny Honda collection consisting of a Honda 800 & Honda 2000 and also have an NSX to build in the future.

thanx bud

Great looking models !

Very nice selection of Hondas!

Very cleanly built collection. Thanks for sharing with us.

Although the import/tuners aren't my taste, your builds are fantastic! Love the garage diorama.

Nice Builds in your Collection ?

Good stuff !

G

Nice looking set of Tuners!

That is most impressive!  Thanks for sharing.

Really like the Spoon  Civics and the Hype R.  Nice change of pace.  post more if you have them

Nice collection of cleanly executed modeling skills!

thank you guys

I'm a Nissan fan, I can't comment on Hondas.  lol

J/K!

Some great work here!   Absolutely talented, you are.  I like that you have personalized your builds so much.  I see so many of these that people build "custom", but still look straight out of the box.  I want to see more on that NSX!  I haven't seen the Revellogram kit yet, that I am aware of.  

I have several Hondas that need built/finished and your builds may just give me the motivation to do so.

Thank you for sharing and WELCOME to MCM Forum!

I'm a Nissan fan, I can't comment on Hondas.  lol

J/K!

Some great work here!   Absolutely talented, you are.  I like that you have personalized your builds so much.  I see so many of these that people build "custom", but still look straight out of the box.  I want to see more on that NSX!  I haven't seen the Revellogram kit yet, that I am aware of.  

I have several Hondas that need built/finished and your builds may just give me the motivation to do so.

Thank you for sharing and WELCOME to MCM Forum!

lol I appreciate that bud... As I got into the Revell kit I broke out my Tamiya kit & compared the 2. I swear it's a touched up Fujimi Mold.