Model Cars Magazine Forum

New International HX Line

I wonder how well they'd sell if they were kitted? 

Ben

Hmmmmm.......I wonder if anyone from Moebius is looking?? :huh: The HX 520 looks a lot like a 9900ix, and I'd take a few of those in a heartbeat.

It's really not that long, it just appears that way. The boxes are 14 foot each, the draw bar is 12 foot. I think nose to tail it's around 60 feet or so. You wanna see long, look at the triple transfers that run in Nevada. Those are LONG.

Man, I was just looking at that WS you drive....That thing has a LOOONNG hood.....Good Gravy....You could clip some hedges with that thing..... :D 

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty long.....I like that orange, too.....I've downloaded the pic, for sure.....Something like this could be in my future.....Gives me a grand ol' idea..... :D

It's really not that long, it just appears that way. The boxes are 14 foot each, the draw bar is 12 foot. I think nose to tail it's around 60 feet or so. You wanna see long, look at the triple transfers that run in Nevada. Those are LONG.

I saw the orange triple transfer, and thought that was the pic for sure to show you. I knew that would get your noggin turnin. The dump boxes on it are Reliance. I use that brand everyday. If you need any pics, let me know. I can get specific areas if you need. Also, being a half round design, makes them fairly easy to scratch build.

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty long.....I like that orange, too.....I've downloaded the pic, for sure.....Something like this could be in my future.....Gives me a grand ol' idea..... :D

Edited by Petetrucker07

I saw the orange triple transfer, and thought that was the pic for sure to show you. I knew that would get your noggin turnin. The dump boxes on it are Reliance. I use that brand everyday. If you need any pics, let me know. I can get specific areas if you need. Also, being a half round design, makes them fairly easy to scratch build.

Pretty sure I'll be taking you up on that offer....Thanks, Buddy.....Soon as I get some of these other builds out of the way, I'll be getting a hold of you....