Model Cars Magazine Forum

model shows in Missouri

chevyfever2009

There was a swap meet in Kirkwood Mo a few times a year, I knew people that went, but I never been to it. There was also a model club in Kirkwood, that may be a place to start a search.. Ken

The Kirkwood show takes place twice a year. Link is here to the thread regarding these shows. The Gateway IPMS also does an annual show (usually in September). I'll see what I can dig up for that.

here is the flyer for our shows and we will be glad to see you the more the merrier

hint hint kevin

MMVA 2016 Show Flyer.pdf

Oh I'll be there, or at least that's the plan right now. With any luck at all, a '69 GTX I'm working on will be entered, just for kicks. (I'm much more of a military aviation and armor modeler, but I'll give it a whirl anyway.)

It's Sept. 10 ,Kevin.

Cool, thanks. I looked on the site, but saw no date; perhaps I didn't look close enough. I'll be there for sure, as I always am. If you haven't already done so, I'll put it on the calendar here, like I did last year.

Edited by Roadrunner