Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about dem Broncos.

Petetrucker07

I was happy to see Peyton get the win, even though he really didn't do a whole lot to contribute... the Denver defense won the game. They shut Carolina down! I think Cam Newton got sacked something like 8 times.

BTW... I an not a fan of Lady Gaga by any means, but I gotta give her credit. She did a beautiful job on the National Anthem. That girl can sing!

Gaga looked goodgood.  Sang greatgreat.  

The Broncos defense just outplayed Carolina and stunned Cammy.  He could not believe they were not following HIS script!  They were in his face all night (apparently they had not read HIS press), and after they smacked him around a couple of times, he could not think, concentrate or play.  He had a deer-in-the-headlights look in his eyes right up until he threw his spoiled-little-kid-who-didn't-get-his-way tantrums; one in the end zone and the other when he threw himself off the bench onto the sideline and started kicking and pounding the ground.  What a brat.

Then he capped it all off with a pouty-little-beatch act in the post-game press conference!!  Wow.  What an embarrassment to the Panthers and the good folks of North Carolina.  What a loser.  

Unsportsmanlike conduct.  The NFL should suspend, fine, and penalize him long, wide and deep for being such a poor role model.

It was a 'live' broadcast in Australia, so I decided to watch it, you guys certainly put on a good show in terms of entertainment:)

As for the game, frustrating to watch, not free flowing like Australian Rules Football, but I enjoyed it anyway ;)

Congrats to the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning on a stellar career ;)

Cheers

Ray

Ray, it was a pretty boring game. Whenever the defense is the star, it's kind of boring to watch. Fans like long runs and long TD passes and lots of offense... this Super Bowl was more of a defensic clinic put on by the Broncos.

BTW... did anyone else notice the subject and/or theme of Beyonce's halftime act? Hard to believe that the NFL let that ever happen... :blink:

I tuned out for halftime, tended the ribs that were on the smoker. I woulda figured bigger acts for the 50th halftime show. 

And I agree Harry, she almost looked normal, dare I say good!

Ray, it was a pretty boring game. Whenever the defense is the star, it's kind of boring to watch. Fans like long runs and long TD passes and lots of offense... this Super Bowl was more of a defense clinic put on by the Broncos.

BTW... did anyone else notice the subject and/or theme of Beyonce's halftime act? Hard to believe that the NFL let that ever happen... :blink:

By Gaga standards, she looked downright demure! :D