Model Cars Magazine Forum

Eric Goodrich`s:: "IRON LUNG" - On the Workbench 2/8/16

John Teresi

Outstanding work!  This kind of building takes so much skill, patience and time, time, time.  A superb example of what our hobby can be.

Since John is so fast, I would say only one "time" would be enough but the others are all true. Superb update my friend.

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments I really do appreciate them:).......I got the engine done ......I just need to add the starter......I used "Pro Tech" rubber fuel line,spark plug wires. wire looms,detailing wire, nut and bolt ends,oil filter,throttle linkage, and braided line.......I would like to thank my Buddy Art laski for making me some breathers for the valve covers......they added that special touch on the "Iron Lung" engine thanks,Art......I will add the steering box tonight......thanks for looking.

Johnny Boy... Holy Crapola... what a freaking killer update you got here. Man that chassis is looking awesome the Alclad on the rear bumper is Kick A$$.  You have the the best Alclad work i have ever seen. I can't wait to see your next update. SORRY for not posting on this sooner but I had to work late yesterday and I have had issues with my F/C body that I was working on trying to fix and I really didn't get onto the forums yestersay afternoon or evening. This is one killer model and I can't wait to see the paint on the body.

Wow John...

I Must if been posting at the same time as you did.bevause I didnt see your engine.. Dang thatnengine is Hot! :wub:. Freaking Killer work Brother. You are sure moving forward and making progress on this build as I am going Backwards on mine... :lol:. Love your work!!

Hello.....thank you all so very much for the kind comments......I really do appreciate them:)......I got the body in primer and finished all the body work.......I got it it in mock-up to check fit issues one last time.....I will have color on it tomorrow thanks for looking