Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks, it was originally going to be Sublime, but I had some extra yellow paint from my Opel and Camaro.  I did one of these in red a long time ago.  I think it was one of the first few models cars I ever built.  It came out OK, but since then I've wanted another that I could do a better job on.  I saw the vinyl top like that on another car and thought it would be a cool look for this one. 

Couldn't agree more.

thanks, Kevin.....I only mentioned this because at times I feel that so many builders are truly worried that their build may not impress the masses in this new age of instant social media and such. remember when building a kit back when all of us were young, and the thrill of just having it, showing to all your friends when the paint was probably still wet...lol...:D...and how exciting it was....I do, and built my drag and muscle cars to suit me, and still do now......the Ace.....

thanks, Kevin.....I only mentioned this because at times I feel that so many builders are truly worried that their build may not impress the masses in this new age of instant social media and such. remember when building a kit back when all of us were young, and the thrill of just having it, showing to all your friends when the paint was probably still wet...lol...:D...and how exciting it was....I do, and built my drag and muscle cars to suit me, and still do now......the Ace.....

I certainly want folks to think my stuff looks decent, but I know that I'm outclassed by many on this forum, and that's perfectly OK with me.

I certainly want folks to think my stuff looks decent, but I know that I'm outclassed by many on this forum, and that's perfectly OK with me.

no, Kevin, you are not out classed...you build as many of us do to suit yourself. this forum is not nor ever should be considered a world competition of builders, and everyone builds to their own tastes and abilities......and that's how it should be in a hobby....best, the Ace...:rolleyes: