Model Cars Magazine Forum

Porsche 934 Vaillant; Gunze vs Testors?

Thanks man.

Do you like the quality of the Testors kit?

To the best of my knowledge Testors never produced kits of their own.  They just reissued other manufacturer's offering under their label.  I know they have issued Fujimi, Italeri, Gunze and JoHan kits.  If I get a chance I will post some photos of the 934.  From what I remember it is a nice curb side kit.

To the best of my knowledge Testors never produced kits of their own.  They just reissued other manufacturer's offering under their label.  I know they have issued Fujimi, Italeri, Gunze and JoHan kits.  If I get a chance I will post some photos of the 934.  From what I remember it is a nice curb side kit.

Cool deal, thanks man!

Brian, I built the Gunze issue in the mid90s era and it was a very easy, pleasing build with no problems, and clean, crisp quality. I suspect the Testors is the same, but have never had one...oh, just thought I may mention, I sprayed mine with Tamiya racing white, no clearcoat....and it looked great....hope this helps a bit.......have fun with that one, its a favorite of mine.......best,...the Ace....B)

Brian, I built the Gunze issue in the mid90s era and it was a very easy, pleasing build with no problems, and clean, crisp quality. I suspect the Testors is the same, but have never had one...oh, just thought I may mention, I sprayed mine with Tamiya racing white, no clearcoat....and it looked great....hope this helps a bit.......have fun with that one, its a favorite of mine.......best,...the Ace....B)

Cooool, thanks man!