Model Cars Magazine Forum

what truck is this?

I'm not exactly knowledgeable so I'm coming to the experts. This truck was driven by a friends father (around AZ) and I want to build her one for her N Scale Railroad. I don't expect to learn where I might find one but I won't refuse anyhelp. :)

Yes a white mustang , my father was nearly killed in one of these . He rolled it and crushed the cab around him  he got petrol burns from the petrol leaking on him , they were going to cut of his leg off to get him out but they used a new machine just invented the cut away the cab to release him .

• 2 weeks later...

I took Lapazeo's advice and looked up Classic Metal Works. They were not producing the White currently so I went to ebay. There were two old White's, a single and a double axel cab, so the single is mine now! This is pretty amazing detail for mass produced N scale ... 1/160!

A quick look what I got ..

White%20DSC_1931_zpscw8p23ct.jpg

Thanks for all the guidance narrowing it down to this! I;ll put a link here to the build when it goes live.

build

Edited by Foxer