Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dog Dish Caps and Air Cleaners

I will be using the Color Me Gone kit for my Dodge 330 build so that should give me one set of air cleaners and the grille. I will still need another set of air cleaners for my Plymouth build. The Dodge and Plymouth dog dish hubcaps should be the same in 64. I need two sets of these.

I also need to pick up a Color Me Gone kit.

Thanks 

Edited by Jon Haigwood

Best bet to get Missing Link parts is through their eBay store, Missing Link All of their hubcaps were featured in the last Model Cars mag.

Fireball modelworks has some gorgeous mopar hubcaps, but they are late 60s.

Didn't find what I am looking for at Missing link. Parts by Parks has some generic ones that are close.

update: found what I was looking for http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/pbp/pbp6020.htm

Edited by Jon Haigwood

I will be using the Color Me Gone kit for my Dodge 330 build so that should give me one set of air cleaners and the grille. I will still need another set of air cleaners for my Plymouth build. The Dodge and Plymouth dog dish hubcaps should be the same in 64. I need two sets of these.

I also need to pick up a Color Me Gone kit.

Thanks

FYI, the color me gone kit does NOT have the single headlight grille insert in it .

Looking for a aftermarket company that makes early 60's Mopar dod dish caps and air cleaners for the Cross Ram Dual 4brl used in the early 60's Hemi and Max Wedge 426

Also looking for a single headlight grille for the 64 Dodge 330 MW. (I found one but have since lost the link)

Thanks

64stage-III-intake_(1).thumb.jpg.a7c3492hubs.thumb.jpg.7fe252d46f2b8df1307916e3d

Check with Kevin at Missing link and I know for sure Modelhaus.!