Model Cars Magazine Forum

Finished! 1958 Edsel Tail Dragger!!

Mj-Styro

Car looks great but the background is not the best choice to show it off in my opinion. Maybe get some posterboard from Walgreens and prop that up in a curve with some masking tape. The styrofoam is just too distracting.

Of course that is just my two cents and you can ignore me if you want to.....

But the car is really cool! Love that limefire green....

Nice build 8)

Car looks great but the background is not the best choice to show it off in my opinion. Maybe get some posterboard from Walgreens and prop that up in a curve with some masking tape. The styrofoam is just too distracting.

Of course that is just my two cents and you can ignore me if you want to.....

But the car is really cool! Love that limefire green....

Nice build 8)

Thanks!

Yes i know! but we are still unpackin from movin........and will have to get some new poster board :cry:

still a few things to do tho like i said........

Kool little mild kustom ! 8) The original edsel's design is so nice it don't need a lot of things to make it nicer ! :wink:

I still love the skirts and paint, but still don't know where they're from ! :?

Kool little mild kustom ! 8) The original edsel's design is so nice it don't need a lot of things to make it nicer ! :wink:

I still love the skirts and paint, but still don't know where they're from ! :?

OOPS sorry!

the bubble skirts are resin(came from F&F resin) not really sure what kit they came from.............

the paint is Light green metallic from plasti-kote! back dated to 1990 never opened or used till i got ahold of it! LOL

OOPS sorry!

the bubble skirts are resin(came from F&F resin) not really sure what kit they came from.............

the paint is Light green metallic from plasti-kote! back dated to 1990 never opened or used till i got ahold of it! LOL

:wink: