Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Dart

zaina

Definitely outstanding. Really nice job on the engine details. Man, I love it. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this with us. 

Jeff 

Almost forgot to ask, what are you using to hold the engine up with, is it fun tack or play doe, I'm just curious what it is because it looks like a great way to keep something in place while working on it.  Thanks again.      Jeff 

The stance is dead on and the fuel lines, t-fittings, fuel filters, are the best I think I've ever seen. I like the idea of the bracket for the spark plug wires on the front of the cylinder head. Got to watch this for any other great ideas.

Great to see you back on the bench! The Dart is looking excellent so far! Those AMT slicks look a lot better than the ones with Revell kit do and your engine detailing is super sharp. Those fuel filters are my favorite part of it, where are they from?

I can't wait to see more progress on this one. Start looks very promising.

Definitely outstanding. Really nice job on the engine details. Man, I love it. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this with us. 

Jeff 

Almost forgot to ask, what are you using to hold the engine up with, is it fun tack or play doe, I'm just curious what it is because it looks like a great way to keep something in place while working on it.  Thanks again.      Jeff 

thanks  that is fun tack under the engine  very useful to keep it in place when doing fine details  

Edited by zaina