Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW T800 logger (12-3-16 update)

Yeah....This bad boy is quite awesome.....I'm diggin' it all......You've got the skills of a master modeler......I've always been amazed at the natural talent you've exhibited over the few years you've been modeling......Sensational.......How long has it been?? Maybe a couple of years?? Absolutely remarkable......

Wow she nice work from scratch. Clean and clear and very realistic. The look will be very large. I've seen several photos of the original and the only thing that I regret it is that I find that there is too much black on the original model. In my opinion we see less detail in the black mass. You replicated the model exactly like the original it is. Congratulations for the great work.

Yeah....This bad boy is quite awesome.....I'm diggin' it all......You've got the skills of a master modeler......I've always been amazed at the natural talent you've exhibited over the few years you've been modeling......Sensational.......How long has it been?? Maybe a couple of years?? Absolutely remarkable......

Thanks JT! I've been building for four years :)

Wow she nice work from scratch. Clean and clear and very realistic. The look will be very large. I've seen several photos of the original and the only thing that I regret it is that I find that there is too much black on the original model. In my opinion we see less detail in the black mass. You replicated the model exactly like the original it is. Congratulations for the great work.

Alain,

Thank you for the kind words! You are correct about the black paint, it does mask some of the details. When it's complete, I'll experiment with lighting for the final pictures. 

fantastic work so far! i just love the stuff you come up with, pure dynamiteB) 

Very nice work! Thats one big mamma!

Easily one of the best model trucks in progress out there. Love watching this come together.

Ben

Dang Dennis!! I dont know how I missed this update. That trailer is unreal. This build is looking so great.

Dennis,

Your tractor is awesome. And the trailer is coming together really well. I like what I see Here !

Be Well

Gator

Thanks everyone!

• 1 month later...

This will be the final update. The truck is in the final stages of completion and the trailer needs air and electric lines installed. I'm hoping to complete this before Christmas...

IMG_0428_zpsvjgnutbq-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0429_zpsjhjmcrkg-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0430_zpshllh4nme-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0431_zpsh4i0xixv-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0432_zpsgxmgcdww-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0433_zpslrdbu6wi-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0434_zps49k7yhd5-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0436_zpssjq5zvqj-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_0437_zpsytnijpxp-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Tesla

i love the hole combo style

the tyre,s are very good and the trailer look,s realy outstanding 

it wil be a nice picture when its paint and its completed ready

follow this one for shure

jacobus

Dennis,

You have done it again. Created a really great looking rig ! i love it.

Be Well

Gator

Man, you've got this stuff down pat.....Excellent work on this one, Buddy.....Dude, that is looking good....

Very nice

Ben

Wow Dennis. You have got some great work done. This build is epic.

Thanks guys!! :D