Model Cars Magazine Forum

91 Mustang LX outlaw.... (updates 10/26/16)

tyrone

• 3 weeks later...

I got some good time in on the bench today with the stang.. I got some the rear disc brakes done and painted and finished up the rear suspension arms.. I decided to go with carbon fiber decals on the valve covers this time.. I scratch built the cam sprocket and water pump..I also got the crank trigger finished up and added a belt for the oil pump.. thanks for looking and comments welcome...

Looking at the one pic of the rear suspension, it looked like you were putting a Watts Link in there, then I looked closer and it was just your unbelievable detail of rear brake hoses! Tyrone you really are the man!

Your motor looks like a BBC? Just wondering if it's a BBC, why not a BBF? Besides, I swear, you do things on a 1/25th scale time....I don't know how you do it, but your attention to detail is dead on. I try to work on my 1/25th scales but for some reason the real 1:1 world interferes. Someday...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was having some trouble seeing all your new pics of your Mustang.And trouble reading the post.Do you know when the car will be done?Love to see it finished,and I don't recall if you ever wrote what color it will be.

Thanks,very nice model.