Model Cars Magazine Forum

Prayers needed (UPDATED 3/12/16) awsome day wyatts on his way home!!!

Thank you guys so much for the prayers guys it awsome to be associated with such a great bunch of fellows I post how he's doing under what pleased me today for anyone that would want to keep the little guy in their prayers he really needs them. We all thank you and so does little Wyatt.

vince

Well guys it's time for an update and thank you all for the prayers cause they were powerful. Last night Wyatt coughed up his ventilator tube and started crying which was quite amazing but then he started breathing at 100% by himself without anything but a small amount of oxygen that goes into his nose. Alright long without any problem he even started to cry and they gave him his Binky thing today when doctors did their rounds they were amazed at how things have progressed and that my daughter might even be able to hold him and feed him today now tell me prayer doesn't work. Thank you guys so much and keep praying for Them might be nice to see them come home soon. Vince

More awsome improvements yesterday Wyatt was moved from pediatric Icu to nicu room and oxygen mask was removed and went to a cpap which was a big downgrade in the amount he needed and today my daughter said they are moving him to a regular room instead of an Icu unit which is great and it looks like if things keep moving like they are hopefully they might get to come home soon. It's been a tough road for him and my daughter as she misses her other two boys something terrible and can't wait to come home. Thanks guys for the prayers and as you can see they are working cause at one point they didn't even know if he would come home. We can still use all the prayer we can get and truly appriciate them.

thanks again

vince