Model Cars Magazine Forum

NEW 1/16 DECALS-1973 KEELING & CLAYTON, 1973 TROJAN HORSE-2 VERSIONS

Here are some pics of my latest 1/16th scale decals that I have drawn up. They are Keeling & Clayton's 1973 Mustang, Larry Fullerton's 1973 Trojan Horse. Both were 1973 cars but the one with the light purple,yellow and red stripes was ran in 1974. All can be used with Greg Fox, Mike Garland or Comp. Resins 1/16 Mustang bodies. They are $28.60 with shipping. Anyone interested can contact me at stang1forever@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Chuck

DSCN0475.JPG

TROJAN HORSE 1973-GREG'S 1-16.JPG

GREG'S 1-16.JPG

Thanks for the good words Aaron. I really appreciate it. Like Aaron says I do have many 1/24-25th scale funny car decals many never done before. You can click on the link above and it will take you to my Photobucket album where you can see all that I have. I use a Alps printer and print on clear decal paper. If anyone has any questions I can be reached at 317-747-4349. If I am not there please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as can. Here are some samples

Thanks

Chuck

MIKE BURKHART 1975 CAMARO.JPG

EASTERN RAIDER 1975 PINTO DECAL SCAN001.jpg

SOAPY SALES DART.JPG

DSCN0450.JPG

SUPER STANG SNIP.JPG

I've seen the remains of the Paul Stefanshys SuperStang car in person,,,very cool car .

I'm going to just have to get my butt in gear and get some of the sheets while I can

But gotta ask,,,,,,

Any chance you could be talked into doing the decals for the Charlie Allen blue 68 Dart AA/FC

I have a resin body to do the car and a chassis but no artwork ,, I already have his red / silver car done and the blue / silver one would make a nice pair on the shelf . There was also a 68 SS car with near identical artwork . maybe a 2 in 1 sheet ,,,pretty please ??

How about the 1968 Gene Snow car ?

• 4 weeks later...