Model Cars Magazine Forum

1:8 scale Laferrari Hachette for UK

Attention all 1:8 scale model and Ferrari enthusiasts in the UK,

There is company called Hachette which distributes Ferrari magazines week by week, with each magazine, you get pieces of Laferrari parts in 1:8 scale. There are 100 Magazines in total to collect, in order to get all the parts of this beautiful Laferrari diecast model. Unfortunately this product is only sold to Italy and Japan. If you live in the UK and want to get your hands on this fabulous model by collecting it week by week, please let me know because only with enough customer demands the company Hachette  can sell it here in the UK. I know for a fact that there are a lot of model collectors here in the UK, so if you are one of them please send me a message saying you are interested in this kit. I have uploaded a link for a video of this model from a Youtube channel called hachettecjp.

I have also uploaded a few images of this model that I got from Google images. Apologies if the resolution is low, I couldn't find any high resolution images.

f1.jpg

f4.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

I have now found a source in Italy who is able to get full kits, which I am happy to send his details for those who are interested. 

My kit was delivered this week, excellent service and a real gent who did everything he said he would

A40ty

Edited by A40ty

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I have two of these both are the Hatchette Japan version.

I am selling my built one (its on ebay right now) and plan on building the one in kit form, However, As EVERYTHING is in japanese, I don't suppose anyone has an english version of the instructions? If not ill end up selling the full kit aswell :(

regards,