Model Cars Magazine Forum

whats out there for muscle car wheels

Tried to message you on here but said you do not recieve messages. Also tried contacting you on facebook not sure if you recieved it tho. Deff want to see what you have for wheels

Sometimes FACEBOOK does some strange things, which I can not control. - And I do NOT understand why it would tell you I don't receive messages here on the forum ?  If you're on face book, send me a friend request, and PM me to let me know. If I get requests that show nothing in their history and give no personal info, I do not respond. And, while I'm on the subject - is anyone else getting inundated with friend requests from members of the opposite sex, yet have absolutely NOTHING on their home page ?....Getting to be a pain............'Z' And no smart comments from YOU, Don Yost.......

I had requested you and messaged you at the same time. You have no accepted it yet. I am from ri. And have a vid of me doing a burnout on a bike as my profile vid. I dont want to share any other public info tho.

Sometimes FACEBOOK does some strange things, which I can not control. - And I do NOT understand why it would tell you I don't receive messages here on the forum ?  If you're on face book, send me a friend request, and PM me to let me know. If I get requests that show nothing in their history and give no personal info, I do not respond. And, while I'm on the subject - is anyone else getting inundated with friend requests from members of the opposite sex, yet have absolutely NOTHING on their home page ?....Getting to be a pain............'Z' And no smart comments from YOU, Don Yost.......

20160321_154305.jpg

Edited by CelticModeler

I had requested you and messaged you at the same time. You have no accepted it yet. I am from ri. And have a vid of me doing a burnout on a bike as my profile vid. I dont want to share any other public info tho.

20160321_154305.jpg

I just went back and checked; I have no friend request from Celtic Modeler, nor any PM's from Celtic modeler on my face book.That's the best I can do .

I just went back and checked; I have no friend request from Celtic Modeler, nor any PM's from Celtic modeler on my face book.That's the best I can do .

Ok my name is mackenzie irish mcdermott. Try sending me a request. Ive requested you twice but havnt seen anything. Maybe im not pn the right page

• 1 month later...

Mr. Steven, I have the same problem, to contact you, had requested you on Facebook and messaged you at the same time, and you don't accept yet and don't answered.  and Tried to message you on here but said you do not receive messages. I want to contact you for some scale wheels. Cant you contact me.. or look my Facebook Friend request from Felipe Caceres Borlando??