Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kenworth w900 wrecker (ROG kit)

Did a little detail painting on the 3408 tonight. Also swapped out the kit seats which had no backs for ones from rhe 41 willys street rod kit.. Nearly identical in height and width and a little more "custom" looking which is what im going for. Working show truck haha

20160402_232747.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This is the start to some scratch built fuel tanks for it

I'll machine some end caps for it from bar stock to for inside the tubing and tig weld them on them machine the welds off smooth and polish them. I'll laser cut some .020 stainless straps for them and machine some filler necks from bar stock as well.

• 2 weeks later...

One step forward... 2 steps back. The step forward is I got theInjector lines finished...the step back is my airbrush has stopped working properly frustrating since it worked fine last week (it's new to me my first dual action brush a badger 150) one head won't spray at all just bubbles in the jar. The other head will spray but only in pulses. I'm going to try to get another head this week as I think the nozzle is junk in the bubbles one. 

• 2 months later...