Model Cars Magazine Forum
Porscheman

AMT 67 Continental

Beautifully done !  The '67 was a great body style .

That build is magnificent ... as are your photos! :D

Thanks Guys. Hopefully next week I can have my 63 sedan finished and then the 62 convertible in coral the week after. I want to have my suicides done for NNL East.

Al

Great, just great. 

And people say I have no imagination painting almost all cars black. The fact is: You can't beat the class of a black car. If it's a Lincoln, the class goes trough the roof.

Very nice Al, as others have said, she looks like the real deal in those pictures, well done mate :)!!

Beautiful model! I share your love of Lincolns and black is perfect for this one.

(I'm working on a black Jaguar at the moment. Not the easiest of colours to work with but at least touching up small mistakes is easy - black is black.)

Very nice. I had to look at the photos a second time to realize that it was a model.

Nice Lincoln. I can just see some guy driving it headed to Las Vegas with a Tropical print shirt, complete with chest hair and large medallion necklace. Excellent build. Oh, and he has to have a nice 'stache.

This kit must be somewhereas ir was  last seen as the 1969Continental,The tool is probably damaged.

the AMT1961 -1965kits are sisgnificantly diferrent. Some psarts are similar but most sre not 

Won a '68 promo on eBay in the last few days, to go along with my '68 Cadillac deVille and '68 Imperial. It will not look as good as your kit. But, I'm happy none the less. Love those late 60's luxury cars.

She's really beautiful

Edited by zelkam