Model Cars Magazine Forum

T-600 Dump Truck

Jordan,

You did a pretty good job building that up into a decent looking working truck. I have a couple of those and have not been able to get rid of them.

So they will end up as construction trucks.

Be Well

Gator

Jordan,

You did a pretty good job building that up into a decent looking working truck. I have a couple of those and have not been able to get rid of them.

So they will end up as construction trucks.

Be Well

Gator

thanks, i still need to finish spots i see in pictures the more i look.

i priced mine so low i figured it would go fast...but oh well haha..got tired of it taking up shelf space

my rule: finish one = Buy one...unless its something cool then buy it regardless

Great looking dumper you've made out of that T-600....Very nice....As Dan has said, there are a LOT of those around here.....Some with sleepers still on them.....They just use whatever to haul dirt, here.....I've got just one more T600 left, and I wouldn't mind having a couple more.....I've figured out how to correct most of the things that are wrong with the kit that matter, anyway, and can now build them properly.....Great job, Man....

Edited by kilrathy10