Model Cars Magazine Forum

I need to build something quickly, so I started this kit. Ia a Revell Go-Mad nomad gasser, a caricature or cartoon of a real car. Few parts, and I think to build it pretty much out of the box. 

Here the kit.

IMG_2313.thumb.JPG.0709739a67c23375d1fcf

The parts.

IMG_2307.thumb.JPG.60bb8b761a4971b2b4cbf

IMG_2308.thumb.JPG.69fe82de97afbb84575e8

IMG_2309.thumb.JPG.fa20de913af571605052e

IMG_2310.thumb.JPG.4449c8753f595bc807a59

The instructions are fun too, written kind of a comic style. :)

IMG_2311.thumb.JPG.cc473214c869a156ff7cc

Looks like a fun kit. I'll be checking in on this one. 

Thank you Tony! :)

The front suspension-axle if I put them like instructions says. It is kind of backward.

IMG_2318.thumb.JPG.dd30222290467c29f26ec

Rotating the springs, it will put the front axle more forward. I think it looks better this way.

IMG_2319.thumb.JPG.bbc90d90f921e87ecde7f

That turned out great.  Reminds me of the old cartoons comics.

Thank you Tony, all the Deals Wheels kit are cartoon inspired. :) Here a picture of the other kits. There is also a Glitter Bug kit from the Deals's series, a cartoonish Manx. :)

IMG_2314.thumb.JPG.d6a27ed8f98967b7c648b

Thank you Tony, all the Deals Wheels kit are cartoon inspired. :) Here a picture of the other kits. There is also a Glitter Bug kit from the Deals's series, a cartoonish Manx. :)

IMG_2314.thumb.JPG.d6a27ed8f98967b7c648b

Ya! I just ordered the Glitter bug. Picked up the Go-mad aswell, I just like your too much to pass on it. I want to get my hands on the Dave Deal's Van. 

Nice work. Super clean. Great paint.

Thank you Bob!

Ya! I just ordered the Glitter bug. Picked up the Go-mad aswell, I just like your too much to pass on it. I want to get my hands on the Dave Deal's Van. 

Nice, can wait to see your done! All three kit are very cool and fun to build, although I build only the Go-Mad, but seems that the Glitter and the Van are the same way. The Glitter Bug was also sold as Swine Hunt, pretty much a military little tank based on the Glitter Bug, with turret etc. It is pretty hard to find the kit. I have the main turret if you want to do the conversion.  

Cool Breez

Love the steelies and wide whites better,..Lot's -O- Fun

Cheers

Thank you Bruce! :)

very cooL !!!

Thank you Richard! :) 

Nice, can wait to see your done! All three kit are very cool and fun to build, although I build only the Go-Mad, but seems that the Glitter and the Van are the same way.

Brizio- Glitter Bug came today, go-mad on Sat. The Van is proving to be a hard find.

Jonathan

Brizio- Glitter Bug came today, go-mad on Sat. The Van is proving to be a hard find.

IMG_0794_zpsnglfon0n.jpg

Jonathan

Nice Jonathan!!! They did not (unfortunately) re-realese the VW Van, so it is little difficult to find. Have you try on ebay? If you want, when you start to build them post the picture also on this website car-toons.proboards.com . Here they build only cartonish stuff. 

Nice Jonathan!!! They did not (unfortunately) re-realese the VW Van, so it is little difficult to find. Have you try on ebay? If you want, when you start to build them post the picture also on this website car-toons.proboards.com . Here they build only cartonish stuff. 

Thanks Brizio, I signed up for the Car-toon proboard. looks like a lot of fun!  I have a trade pending for the DW van. I will start the Glitter bug today!

Thanks Jonathan