Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bantam Fuel Altered - New pics 1-7

Codi

I have taken the liberty to post a link to this page on the "UK & European drag racing photos" facebook group. This is one of the top drag racing groups in the UK. It got an amazing response, including from Nick Davis the owner and driver of the full size Havoc Bantam fuel altered which came to race in the US last year.

Edited by UKDave

To Mike - David - Brad - Dave (comp1839) - Francis and John, thank you so much for your acknowledgements.  It was a fun & rewarding build.

Dann Oh - All I can say is what I posted earlier.  Class organization and a very well run show.  I wish all of you the best and thank you for the invite to next years DSC 17 contest.  It would be a treat to meet the members and other modelers as well. 

UKDave - So nice to see that drag racing in the UK is going strong. I visited your site and it was fun going through all the photos (and there are a LOT!! ) I saw cars and body styles I've never seen before.  Very cool.  I saw the link you posted (thank you for sharing the Bantam with your friends too)  and their comments.  Please tell Nick Davis that I had visited his links to his car many times over the several years I was building the Bantam and doing research on various Bantam Altereds.   "HAVOC" is one beautiful & beast of a car.  

Cheers to All!  Tim