Model Cars Magazine Forum
Codi

Bantam Fuel Altered - New pics 1-7

Hi Tim,

Congratulations on getting this one over the finish line! It's been fun to ride along with you on not only this, but the previous thread where this all began. I thank you for sharing the triumphs and tragedies along the way with all of us. There surely has been a lot to be learned and seeing what's possible, even in 1/25 scale. I've seen things on this build at this scale that I have never seen before (and may never again!) and have been astounded with every post, to be sure. Looking forward to anything you do next!

-Art

Tim, what else can be said? We've learned so much. WoW

Apologize for the delay in responding.  Thank you Art for the wonderful sentiments.  It was a long time coming that's for sure.  Same to you Dave (Goatguy) and the next time I see you I'll be sure to show you the car.   Cheers fellas!

Hi Tim......I am so very sorry for my delayed respond to this OUTSTANDING finished model of yours.....this model has brought joy to my eyes and I am so thankful for all the work you shared with us.....you Sir are a truly gifted soul.....thank you for the friendship you have given me......😀🙏