[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Codi

BANTAM FUEL ALTERED - Tiny tabs and how to solder em' - New pics 5-09-18

Thank you everybody..........a few comments -

Clay is kidding btw, we've all seen his soldering capabilities and he's second to none.  

Dave, appreciated, fairly accurate but stupidly time consuming.   How's the hot rod coming along btw?

Pete, you're correct about the soldering tool I'm using.  Between my mini torch for flame soldering and the experience I've gotten using my resistance unit I am getting much better results compared to my Henry build. I can set the correct amount of current where I need it and even down to tiny parts like this.  Took me quite a while to learn how to use it properly but I wouldn't go back at this point.  cheers,  tim

image.png.3d46cb93e3e9969248841207465b6813.png

YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF IN HERE!!!!!!  applebee's has a spot saved for us!!!

Hi Tim, I've been watching on email every step of the way, but after seeing this, I had to drop in. Those brackets are a new level of lunacy, and I'm loving it! There's always a lesson in there somewhere. So inspiring! I'm looking forward to more, for sure.

-Art

More awesome results Tim. Looking great.

Dave comp 1839 - that car was reported stolen from my driveway. Please return it...Ha