Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4

martinfan5

So far, no real info on the kit other than a few 3D renderings, and a "tentative" release date of July 2016 with a price in the 3500 Yen range ( which right now is $32 US)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10384122

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS01376

Whats in the box look

Edited by martinfan5

Wished I heard more about the Pagani.  Boy Aoshimas Lambos are top notch.  I may get one of there new ones to simply have one.

I read there mission statement, a very very cool company and cool management for sure.

Pagani is after the Huracan in the Late Fall, patience Grasshopper.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

All up they cost me $290au, $69 of that was shipping EMS. So the kits themselves were just under $230au. I'm fairly happy with that though because any hobby shop, local or interstate, would sell each of these kits for $80-85au each, so anywhere between $4-425au. So I saved well over $1-150au. 

Cheers 

Well worth it.....

As a side note. My Mums uses a local storage unit for her "overflow" of antiques. The owner there always has nice cars. Last week was a white Huracan. His son showed it off and it had regular type doors. Said it was a special order. Until you are up on the car you truly don'y realize how small it actually is. 

Next time I'm there and it's out front I'll snap a pic.

Well worth it.....

As a side note. My Mums uses a local storage unit for her "overflow" of antiques. The owner there always has nice cars. Last week was a white Huracan. His son showed it off and it had regular type doors. Said it was a special order. Until you are up on the car you truly don'y realize how small it actually is. 

Next time I'm there and it's out front I'll snap a pic.

Huracan has regular doors, unlike Aventador.

It is quite small. It's faster than an Aventador too, lots of vids on YT show it. Regular doors, pretty easy to use. Worst looking shrouding around engine I've ever seen, looks like plastic pots plants come in from Home Depot. But it's so dmn fast you don't care. Nose lifter a must, as it'll drag, and planning needed as it's really slow to raise nose. Tracks great. Here's size comparo with M3. Parked corner to corner. I couldn't believe it. Roof comes up to a little above the side mirror parked next to each other. Inside great, also better than Aventador. It's lots wider thoughimage.thumb.jpeg.e60ede06c9d3daa04e38c36

Edited by keyser
spelling

Tell you what guys... The Aventador ain't no slouch either & not exactly tall. Here's a pic of me with 1, earlier this year, sitting outside of where I work. Nearly wet myself when I saw it ;) ... I'm just on 6ft tall & it barely came up to my waist B)

Tell you what guys... The Aventador ain't no slouch either & not exactly tall. Here's a pic of me with 1, earlier this year, sitting outside of where I work. Nearly wet myself when I saw it ;) ... I'm just on 6ft tall & it barely came up to my waist B)

CF751C94-7DB2-4DF1-AD64-8611F95C20F3_zps

Especially since you're standing on the curb.... (lol)