Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fogey Forged, wheels for the traditionalist

Love the tread pattern on the tires, and big / little versions of those, with your upper wheel design would be absolutely perfect for an updated '32 Ford roadster, set up with 4-wheel independent suspension, that I've been thinking about for a long time...but couldn't come up with the right rolling stock to get a look that moved me. Nothing earth-shatteringly new, but something that gives the initial impression of "that thing must handle like a slot car".

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to these. A couple questions if I may; are the Fujimi/Aoshima/Tamiya tires sold separately by anyone or do you have buy a whole tire and wheel combo? Also, any idea if Revell's tuner tires might fit?

Tuner tires wont fit you can find most of the aoshima soft tires on ebay pretty cheap, the masters should be here today i should have resin sets by next week without tires ill dig in my tire stash and see if i find a decent substitute

came in today had to modify the faces to fit the rings again but it was easier with the homemade tool 

faces were smoothed after this, these arent the tires im including they wont have tires till at least summer. 

mustang has 19s, but the 18s dont look too bad on there

the 19" ring is nice as it could be and 1" bigger than 18" only available in deep offet but you can shim the faces forward with tape if you like